Pre-stressed Hollow Grouting Anchor
Pre-stressed hollow grouting anchor is consisted of steel shell-expansion anchor head, hollow full-thread anchor bolt body, stop-grouting plug, backing board, nut, adapter sleeve, etc. Backing board and nut can be installed quickly, and prestress can be set conveniently to anchor bolt through pre-stressed spanner.
1. It can support rapidly in preliminary stage and control surrounding rock deformation to guarantee the stability of surrounding rock.
2. Hollow design makes the anchor realize the function of grouting pipe and avoid the loss of mortar when the grouting pipe is pulled out during traditional construction technique.
3. The grouting is full, and pressure grouting can be realized to improve engineering quality.
4. The centricity of the anchor body is nice due to the roles of accessories. The mortar can wrap the whole anchor body, avoiding the danger of corrosion and reaching the target of long-term support.
5. The installation is convenient. Backing board and nut can be installed conveniently without processing screw thread on site.
6. Combined with supporting special grouting pump and grouting technique for anchor body, it is the only anchoring system that has completely solved the problems of traditional anchoring support in China.
It is mainly used for systematic support of surrounding rock with medium and good geological conditions. In situations such as hard rock, horizontal bedding of rock stratum, open joint and fissure with mud or groundwater development, it can rapidly form preliminary support with steel shell-expansion anchor, control surrounding rock deformation, guarantee the stability of surrounding rock and grout for permanent anchoring. After drilling to the designed depth of anchor bolt with jackdrill, install steel anchor head onto the anchor bolt body and put it into the hole. After installing stop-grouting plug, backing board and nut, reverse the anchor bolt to make the shell-expansion anchor head expand and grab the wall of hole, and then carry out grouting.
Mechanical Parameter of Shell-expansion Pre-stressed Hollow Anchor Body
Reference Standard I:GB50086-2015
Stretching Resistance (KN)
Percentage Elongation after Fracture (%)
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US